Microsoft Office is a complete suite that includes several applications, servers and services for consumers and businesses. The package includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, Publisher, Access, Outlook, OneNote and other amazing applications that can make you do simple to complex tasks without any hassle. To access these applications, all you need to do is purchase, download, install and then activate your MS Office subscription.
For purchase, you can choose from two options- Offline or Online. In both the cases, you will get a 25-digit Office product key, which will be asked to enter while signing in to an existing or signing up to a new Office account at office.com/myaccount. So, it is necessary to keep it safe and secure. Once you login, follow the below mentioned steps to download, install and then activate your Office setup:
- After logging in, you will see a list of Office subscriptions
- Choose the subscription you have purchased and click Install to begin the installation process
- At this step, you will get a chance to select the language and version from the drop-down menu
- Follow the on-screen instruction (that are different for different web browsers) to continue with the installation
- Once installed, enter the product key (if prompted) to activate the Office setup from office.com/setup
- You will see an Office Activation Wizard
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation
- You are all set!
While following the aforementioned steps, an error may occur and halt the process. In such event, just relax and dial our toll-free number 1-888-827-9060 and get an instant solution. We at office.com/setup offer round the clock support services for all the Office account setup errors you may encounter. We provide an instant support for the following errors you may face when setting up or creating your Microsoft Office account. We also offer 24*7 support for the errors you face while logging in your existing MS Office account. These errors are:
- Unable to login your Office account
- Unable to reset your Office account password
- Unable to change the language and version of your Office subscription
- Forget your Office account username