Instagram is indisputably one of the most used social media platforms across the world. Users upload pictures, follow other users, share videos, and interact with other Instagrammers every day. However, just like Facebook, Instagram does not allow users to download the pictures on computers and smartphones. However, you can use third-party services to download and save Instagram photos. Here’s how:
Download and Save Instagram Pictures on Desktop
Launch the web browser on the system.
- Enter the following URL: downloadgram.com
- Wait for the website to load.
- Click on the Plus button in the upper portion of the web browser to launch another tab.
- Enter the following link in the second tab: instagram.com
- Now, you are not signed in already then key in the email and password for your Instagram account.
- Click on the Log In button.
- Go through the feed and locate the photo you wish to download.
- Or else go to the Search bar located in the upper corner of the screen, and enter the username or profile name of the person who has uploaded the picture. Click on the profile from the pull-down list.
- You can also search for hashtags.
- Open the picture you want to download.
- Scroll down and click on the three dots on the lower right side of the screen
- From the list of options, select the first one: Go to post.
- Just highlight the link of the page and press Ctrl+C.
- Now, head to the DownloadGram website.
- Press Ctrl+V on the search box located in the center of the website.
- Click on the Download button.
- After a while you will see the Download image button. Click on it.
- Now the image will start getting downloaded into your system.
- Click on the Save button if prompted.
- You can find the image in your default download location.
To know about Microsoft office then visit office.com/setup
Download and Save Instagram Pictures on iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone and tap on the App Store app.
- Go to the Search option and in the search bar enter the following text: grabit- tag and view.
- Hit the Search button.
- Following the Grabit application, hit the blue GET button.
- You will be asked to key in your Apple or Touch ID. Provide the same.
- When the app gets installed, hit the blue Open button. Or go to the main screen and tap on the app’s icon.
- Enter the username for your Instagram account in the first field, and password in the second.
- Click on the Login button below the login credentials.
- Open the menu by tapping on the three horizontal lines icon located in the upper lefthand side of the app.
- From the list, hit the Search option.
- Press the search box located at the upper portion of the app.
- Key in the profile name of the user whose account contains the photo you want to download.
- Hit the Search button.
- Open the profile of the person by tapping on it from the search results.
- Browse the profile and locate the image that needs to be downloaded.
- Open the image and hit the Download button located at the bottom of the image, in the right corner.
- Click on the OK button when prompted.