Microsoft Office 365, the latest version comprises the basic as well as advanced productivity services for both consumers and businesses. Office 365 business version also includes Skype for business web conferencing and Exchange Online and other amazing features that are as follows:
- Real-Time Co-Authoring (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Inserting links to stored files instead of sending entire files to co-workers
- Chat with co-workers in Office apps
- Turning OneNote items into Outlook calendar events
- Using your mouse as a laser pointer for better PowerPoint presentations
- Power Map in Excel: Turning data into a map
- Editing and converting to PDF made easy
- Resume Reading your Word documents
- Retrieving the right version of a document
- 50GB of email storage
- Reply in-line to email without opening it
- Working anywhere from any device
- Working offline and uploading changes later
- Office 365 Planner to help organize your team’s workflow
- Intelligent email inbox that can de-clutter itself
A special version of Office 365 can also be installed on a number of computers. This version was launched mainly to work with two specific versions of Office, i.e. 2011 and 2013. However, you may try it with other versions but with limited features.
To get Office 365 setup from office.com/setup, you need to first purchase, download, install and then activate it. For downloading the setup, you have to log in to your Office account. If you are a new user, then create a new account by choosing sign up. Once you did, do the following:
- Plan your Office setup first to decide what information you need, how to get help and much more
- Create new accounts for users and add your domain by using your setup wizard. This will help you personalize everyone’s user ID as well as email
- Visit Office 365 admin center
- To begin the wizard, select Go to setup.office.com
- After creating an Office 365 account, you can install the complete version of Office. For Office 365 business version, each user can install the Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Visit the link https://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware
- Login into office.com/myaccount with your registered account and select install
How to install MS Office 365?
- Redeem the product key from the back of your Office 365 retail card (if purchased offline). However, if you have purchased the same online, then check your registered email ID for the product key.
- Open office.com/myaccount and login to your Microsoft account
- Choose the Office 365 subscription you have purchased
- Choose the language and the version
- Now, select Install button to begin the installation process
If you find any issue in installing Office setup 365, then contact Office setup toll-free number 1-888-827-9060 and get an instant help from a certified technician. You can call them anytime as the technician team works 24*7.