Most of the users now work online and keep all the files on Office 365 login cloud storage. This not only keeps the file secured but also eases people to find out the one they are looking for. Regardless of the application, it is possible to save file of MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and others.
However, to access such an advanced feature, users need to do Office 365 login. One can access the stored files and folders only if he has a valid Microsoft Office 365 login access. As you see a page to enter your Microsoft Office 365 product key, it indicates that license is expired and it’s time for renewal.
Alternatively, if you got a subscription from a retail store, you get a Microsoft Office 365 product key. You need to redeem and use it while activation.
Where do I locate my Microsoft Office 365 product key?
- Open an updated web browser and go to www.office365.com
- Click on the official link from the search results
- When directed, click Sign in
- Enter your Microsoft 365 login details and click Next
- If you do not have an account then click ‘Create one’ option right below the ‘365 Office login’ field
- Type the required details and complete account creation steps
- From your profile, you can download the software or work online as per your preference
Completing Office 365 login steps by entering Microsoft Office 365 product key will give you the access of the documents saved in cloud storage as well as enable you to share the document with anyone.
Cases may occur that users fail to login Office 365 account. Although, Office 365 does not deactivate or deletes account whether you use it or not, so you do not have to create a new account. Instead, try to recover your Office 365 login password by the following steps.
How to recover Microsoft 365 login access?
- Visit office.com/setup and click Sign in
- Enter your email address or phone number in the field
- Continue with the next step
- You will receive a password reset link to your email address or on your mobile phone
- Go to the link and select to reset your password
- Enter a new password that has not been used before
- Reenter the same password and confirm it
- After completing the step, you will receive a password confirmation email/ message
If you see the Office 365 Setup subscription is expired then make sure to renew it. Otherwise, you will not be able to access the files on cloud memory.
How to renew Office setup subscription at www.Office 365.com?
- As you go to the website, you need to login first
- In the next step, go to the Office account
- Go to Manage office 365 my account
- Click on Service & Subscription option
- Under Renewal information, click Renew with an Office product key/ Microsoft Office 365 product key
- Complete the billing process
- You will receive an active product key at your registered email address
- Locate the key at Office365.com login page
Users, who choose to work on the desktop version of the suite such as Outlook Office 365 or other apps can install office 365, however, make sure to check all the system requirements before you launch the installation.
Office 365 login errors
- Can’t access office.com/setup account
- Office 365 Setup does not run
- Unable to create an account on office.com/myaccount
- Unlicensed product key
Via Office 365 login portal, you can also check for solutions at office 365 Admin Help for various products and packages of the productivity suite.