Office 365 ProPlus – Different products by Office 365 have put forward the working ways in a systemized and proficient manner. Rendering the liability to switch from one product to another, MS Office gives users a pleasant and cost-effective act of services.
For users who have the subscription of Office 365 ProPlus and want to migrate to Office 365 Personal, this article will help you learn the respective procedure. However, before you start performing the steps, there are certain requirements you need to meet. Please note that the steps described in the article are applicable on Windows 10. Mentioned below are the pre-requisites and migration actions.
To migrate from ProPlus to personal, you must meet the requirements as mentioned below.
- An existing account on Office 365 ProPlus
- An existing account on Office 365 Personal
- A Windows 10 device with enough free storage space to save all the files, emails, contacts and calendar items that you are transferring
The steps for Office setup 365 Personal will help you to transfer your emails, files, contacts, and calendar items from your subscribed school Office 365 ProPlus account to your new Office 365 Personal account for Windows 10.
Steps to Migrate from Office 365 ProPlus to Personal
- Open and login to your from Office 365 ProPlus account by visiting on www.office.com/setup
- Click on the Cloud icon and stop the current OneDrive for Business sync client from synchronizing OneDrive pages
- Go to files and mark the documents you wish to export your school mailbox
- From Outlook, set an email forwarding and deletion rule
- Configure an automated Out-of-Office answer from Outlook for your operating system
- Next, uninstall Office 365 ProPlus from your computer to avoid software conflicts
- Download, install and configure the new OneDrive
- Install Microsoft Office setup on your computer
- Configure your Outlook 2016 profile and import data
You have successfully migrated from Office ProPlus to Office 365 Personal. In case you’re failed to perform the steps, please go to office.com/setup and check if your subscription is valid or not. Else, renew your Office setup subscription http://office.com/setups and activate the product.